1300 835 261
INSURE YOUR DATA WITH BACKUP PROTECTION
Backup as a Service covers the full range of data sources, file types, storage media and backup modes.
- Reduce risk - By having your data safely and securely backed up in our data centres, you reduce the risk of data loss in the event of a disaster.
- Increase productivity - Reduce operational overhead by automating backups, freeing up personnel to focus on more business-critical activities.
- Allow for growth - Highly scalable platform allows for expansion or contraction of backup requirements, removing the need to ‘over purchase’ on-site backup infrastructure based on business growth expectations.
- View performance at a glance - Automated Monitoring and Reporting allows you to see how your backups are performing without the need for human intervention.
- Easy to use - Access and restore backups on demand via our online portal, allowing users to get back to work faster.
- Stronger compliance safeguards - We use multiple geographically diverse data centres offering you a more reliable backup solution. Managed backup offers more reliability and redundancy than tape backup.
- Eliminate tape-based storage - Tape backups are vulnerable. Recovering data from a tape solution can be a slow, difficult and potentially risky process.
- Self Service Portal -- allows you to:
> See your backup usage
> Restore backups
> See and modify your backup schedule
> See your backup success / failure rate
- Automation – Set you own schedule
- Optional 24/7 help desk support
- Security & Encryption
- Monitoring, Reporting & Alerting
- Network Bundled Access is part of your solution
- Consulting and Design as per clients requirements
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreements
- Pay-as-you-go (per GB), only pay for what you use.
Want to Learn more?
Click below for technical information. Need an approximate estimate? Try our online Cost Calculator or simply Register your Interest above and a Local Business Development Manager will contact you within 2 Business Days.